Monday, September 13, 2010

Sin Lee Hin Coffee Shop (Wantan Mee)@opp.Tg bungah rapid bus station

Update :
The original kiamsap couple apparently sold their business to a fella who now serves up a decent looking portion which I still cannot motivate myself to try till today.
You're on your own.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1.This is where you can get Malaysia's smallest portion of chicken meat in your noodles.A whole three fingernail clippings long

2.you get a tiny fragment of sawi to encourage frugal eating habits to save the world from lack of sawi species

3.actually I hate dining in this coffee shop since i found out that when operators of the other stalls buy cars they insist on paying FULL amount in CASH without installment

4. plus I don't like the hokkien mee stall cos I know the soup is made partially from har mai (dried prawns) which costs cheaper than a stock made from fresh prawns.