Sunday, September 26, 2010

Old Green House coffeeshop (chicken/fish porridge) @ Jln Burma (night)

This is the closest rival to the Cintra street chicken/fish porridge and another in Pulau Tikus at night.It has seen a great increase in customer traffic due to the fact that he is cheaper and portion looks big.
Things I have trouble with here is

1.the lady server(the one with the dyed hair and red lipstick).When she brings you your food,you will have to look at her fingernails.It is covered in some sort of thick fungal infection.
Arrgh.I couldn't bring myself to eat here again.If I do want to eat I will try to insist on carrying the dish to the table on my own.

2. the owner likes to remove majority of the chicken skin for you if you don't say anything at all

3. the porridge is very watered down compared to his two rivals