Sunday, September 5, 2010

Seafood Grill Stall @Goodall Foodcourt (Opposite Peng Hwa Girls School)

Seafood Grill Stall @Goodall Foodcourt (Opposite Peng Hwa Girls School)

1. Looks very impressive smells very good but don't be fooled.They cannot cook!

2. You don't cook shellfish with lots of cornstarch ok?It turns into a slimy uneatable mess that looks like vomit!

3. Other than that their seafood is fresh but if they can screw up my grilled ikan Pari ,I rest my case!

4.Upon further investigation the good smell actually comes from Godfather Italian food next door cos of his secret recipe.How I know cos I sneak a peek.One day I order food from him and he so happen run out of one ingredient.I standing there he try to hide with his body and plastic bag but because I use this product myself I now know what his secret is.