Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Restoran Bee Wei Seafood @ Air Itam

You have got to be kidding me.
This is one of those places that you see packed with diners night after night.Months later still the same scenario.Wow,must be good eh?No.
I found the food to be rather mediocre,like the standard of certain plain places in the Jelutong district.
Really nothing special about their menu.
Parking is chaotic when their customers peak.
The way I see it,Air Itam is the unofficial inner city nowadays,bursting with people looking for basic food just to fill their tummies.
The place is packed because of the above reason.
Now one thing I did kinda like was the soup.But next day I had to change my mind when I started experiencing tremors which indicate that the swine is infused with a deadly cocktail of slimming drugs.
No way,Bee Wei.