Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mc Donalds @ Farlim Caltex Petrol Station

Pasting up a copy of a customer complaint on their facebook discussion page,with regards to flies infesting the restaurant.
Currently there is a big hoohaa over their Smurf collection with a lot of pissed off people wanting to boycott buying their toys since they have had the bad experience of being unable to complete quiet a number of their past collections from way back.
This"no stock" excuse,is not a new issue.It's just going to be another nail in the coffin for them.

Maybe that's why it can attract all the lalat cos the whole episode just stinks of fishy business

------------------------------------------------------
Extracted from Mc Donalds Malaysia facebook Discussion page

Flies Everywhere Inside Mc Donald Restaurant
金金
Dear McDonald Msia, I had my lunch by dine in @McDonald Caltex Farlim (Penang) yesterday. I feel very uncomfortable where there are more than 5 flies stick on the sauce pump, salt packs and others. When I take the salt, the flies fly here there!!!

Then, when having my McD lunch on the table, I was seating with a groups of flies on the table and table divider which fly here and there! It is very disgusting.

The HYGIENE is the most important for a restaurant!

I took some photos on the flies. TQ.


*******************************************

Dear McDonald Msia, thank you for your fast response. I already wrote the feedback to the URL that you provided.

I hope that this will be my last disgusting experience with flies in McDonald.

If the same case happen at same place for my next visit, I think I have no choice but will make a complaint to Penang's enforcement department as Hygiene is a serious issue for any restaurant.

Thank you.