Friday, September 16, 2011

Chunky Loaded 10 Layer Pizza @ Pizza Hut,Sunrise Tower

$%^*&@#
First of all it isn't even 10 layers like in the advertisement.
Even if it is,it's NOT chunky.It's JUNKY.
And where's the bigger bite ? Oh yes,straight out of your wallet.

I tried to find ten layers,I think they failed at maths.Any number after 3 is wayyyyyyy too difficult for them to manage.
When I rolled up my sleeves,I did find ten.
I counted 10 tiny crumbs of minced beef on a supposed to be Large pizza &^%$# ,less than 10 small pieces of sausage slices,infested with insignificant amounts of everything else which they listed on their poster cos their oven disintegrated all of it upon contact with heat...... all topped off with the most sour species of tomatoes lovingly grown on a diet of toe curling vinegar fertiliser.

Loaded? yea sparse as the desert and loaded with rejected crap from the developed world.

This is the most bullshit hyped up blitz of a crap promotion,with the least ingredients on a pizza I have ever come across in my life.

All ten layers consist of
  1. broken promises
  2. vivid imagination
  3. utter confusion
  4. perplexing mush
  5. extensive flourplay
  6. motivated by greed
  7. ultimate hype
  8. pumped up with stale air
  9. outrageous bluffology and
  10. big fat lies
which they dare charge you a minimum of $50 for .

Throw it into the bin and watch the cockroaches flee.
After all they survived millions of years not to risk being killed by this single most lousy meal in the whole wide world.