Friday, October 1, 2010

Wantan Hor @ Kedai Kopi Swee Kong (Morning)

This is another dish that only their regulars will rave over.
I came here because of the hokkein mee.Out of curiosity I tried this wantan mee stall that had so many customers waiting for their orders and customers that had come here just for this dish.
It took just under ten minutes for my hokkein mee to arrive.
As for the wantan mee,you can finish your hokkein mee at a leisurely pace because it will eventually come to you fast as a turtle walking backwards.
It's possibly the most alien wantan dish I have ever seen and tasted in my life.He gives you a dollop of mushy E-fu mee sauce to be mixed together with the heavy smell of lard infused wantan mee underneath.
After mixing it up,it looks like Unwanted crap and tastes like Oneton crap.
The wantans are deep fried to the point of causing dental carnage.It is so hard it might as well be wantan bricks.I don't know what else I shoved into my mouth whether there was sawi or char siew or not because I wanted to kick myself for ordering it.
I rate this triple Y
Yucks.Yucks.Yucks