Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bee Hooi Coffeeshop CKT @ Pulau Tikus (night)

This used to my one of my favourite places for ckt at supper until lately when the ever smiling uncle changed his noodle supplier or his noodle supplier changed his recipe or the noodle supplier's machine got repossessed by some ah longs.
Please be informed that the noodle is now thicker than before.
If before it used to be delicately dimsum fine today it is definitely pasta thick.If before you had dentures today you might risk the embarassment of them getting stuck to the kuay teow and falling out of your mouth before you clumsily place the next chopstickfull in.
Plus ye merry ole slimebag now sneakily uses two types of prawns,one cheaper,one more expensive.
I just couldn't believe it.To be absolutely sure I gingerly cut each prawn into three pieces,scrutinised them and slowly chewed(there were two).Yup I was right the first time.
The noodle was such a lust buster this time round that I let my eyes wander off to explore the spectacle of an eye candy with two strong arms filled with mesmerisingly mouthwatering tatoos and a big hole punched through his left ear in front of me.Yea I got a thing for tatoos and earrings on the male of our species.Wait a minute...that WAS a ring he had lodged in his ear.Kinky,very kinky fella.
Wake up girl ! This is Pulau Tikus territory where pretty boys like him might not be interested in women at all.
So coming back to the uncle scrooge,he still fries a mean ckt and aunty osteoporosis still waddles your order to you.He needs to change his supplier soon.His noodle just doesn't cut it for me anymore.
Can somebody please tell him cos Imma too chicken to do so.