Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mount Erskine Hawker Centre @ Wet Market Open Air Carpark( Evening)

update 27th october:
Mr George Lam moustache has become part time fugitive after this piece came out.I last spotted him today riding his motorbike without strapping up his helmet (yea still dressed in a white singlet and the frightening white shorts) zooming past the Jamal Tariq nasi kandar and at the same time I also spotted Karpal Singh's son in sunspecs ( my dear we can recognise you,you know?just take off the sunspecs next time,doesn't make any difference) about to order his lunch there.the place is grossly oily mind you.I am not recommending it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I swing in here before 7.30pm when I don't want to go to after Jelutong police station area for nasi tomato.It is the home cooked type so it's incomparable to the earlier mentioned place.
The thing about this place that makes me loose my appetite is the loud character of a co owner cum waiter in tight white (frightening!)shorts and thick moustache hawking noodles just 5 steps away.
His voice is so loud,he needs no loudspeaker.I'm sure he startles the living daylights out of all living things till I hardly see any rats nor crows there to this day in that carpark area(maybe they're shivering behind the market)
And then he looks so hamsap with his get up I almost always tapau home so that I don't have to feel his iris and voice piercing through my brains and my clothes.
Let me describe him to you.
His moustache is like George Lam's.
His shorts are the 70's white colour type just like what we see in the pictures hung on our grandparents home's wall of 70s young men trying to look hawt while posing with a badminton racquet.I think he really believes he is sexy.Not....
His voice is designed to sink a ferry and cause a tidal wave,to stun potential customers into increasing his business.Or maybe it's his way of getting women to look his way.
I pity the flat residents next to this market to have to put up with this fella's earth shattering hollering almost every other evening.I hope the temple's foundation next door is strong.