Friday, January 13, 2012

Sin Soon Lee @ Sg Bakap,Jawi

We drove all the way in here,all for the sake of the so called, best in the world chai kueh.
What a blady waste of time.
Melt in my mouth,silky smooth, my ass.

You poke it with your chopstick,it collapses,as if it were a hopelessly,no skill,kanji molded piece of flour sheet crap,example of primate berak,a lump of white gooey undissolved sticky floury shit on a plate.
Pass me a fan before I hyperventilate.
Talk about the inside,the chives were steamed for way too long just to the point where they are just about to turn brown yet they're still green in colour,get it?

And you call this a dim sum shop?
I would never EVER dare label this as a bona fide dim sum outlet.
Everything is done so chor lor,so very roughly.
Very,very kampung auntie type of cooking.
It's bad,and it's not as if I look down on village food but I know some mean ones who can beat this hands down anytime.
There's soooo much roughly minced pork utilised in almost every dish.
Sticking out from every mini saucer,with the texture of game like meaty hash browns.
Made me wanna keel over and faint right there on the spot in Sty-le.
The fact that they're not chopped finer makes one feel as if we were eating it straight off a squiggly tailed behind,like some nasty carnivore.
Hints of eau de la hogwash,are an utter turn off.

Aiyo I wanted to puke on the spot.Yaaaaccckkk.And to think,I actually do enjoy eating pork.

The crab shell with minced pork was 'crabby' and 'porky' all at once.Bleaugh.Stinky.eeeeewwwwww.
Damnit.

Fishballs,are the colour of sun soaked yellowish grey cardboard,punched,punctured and unappetizing.
Jeez

This is so not pleasant,so much so I'm beginning to babble in Oink language.

We also ordered char tang hoon,which was a lifesaver cos it was the most bland dish out of the lot yet I found alright cos I was just so dazed ,knocked out by this very chinese kampung like ,farming community food.

Goodness,talk about hygiene,there's even a swiftlet hotel right next door.So clever.Makes it more tasty is it?

To sum it up,the environment gave me an instant headache,shoddy presentation sent my tummy topsy turvy, overdose,caused by pigmulnary resuscitation.

Half eaten,Fully paid,frothing at my mouth(ok I'm exaggerating here),
I fled far as my trotters could carry me, to the roast duck lady down the road,where I washed my tastebuds,mouth and internal organs,with as much juicy roast duck as I could possibly swallow,just to mask the babiness of it all.