Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oloiya bak kwa @ group coupon,discount sites

This is the infamous bak kwa brand better known as.....
  1. Wo Lai Ye 
  2. Syarikat Kiew Brothers
  3. Boxing chicken bak kwa
  4. Cap Ayam
All of the above,are the same brand.Just called differently by various segments of customers.
Oloiya is the newest addition to this name game of theirs.More of a rebranding exercise to counter the losses suffered in 2011.

A surge of hits led me to investigate what the heck was going on.

I guess I have to thank Changjeff for raising the matter and blasting everyday.com.my for their unscrupulous trade practice in promoting this to customers on their site, even though the ministry still has not given the go ahead or green light,pertaining to food safety issues,associated to this brand.

Thus what you should know now also is all the sites that have been enlisted to promote this product so that you CAN make an informed choice whether you want to purchase it or not,or trust these sites after this.

I shall list as many sites as possible for you below
  1. Everyday.com.my
  2. Everydaycoupons.wordpress.com
  3. Dealsnavigator.com
  4. Dealsnavigator.blogspot.com
  5. Webuy.com.my
  6. Best-lah.blogspot.com
  7. Freebiesland.com.my
  8. 1000savings.com
  9. Speciality-weekendtreat.blogspot.com
  10. ilovedeals.my
  11. Yumdeals.com
  12. Malaysia.dataotuan.com
  13. Dealshelve.com
  14. 1000vouchers.com
  15. Deals.bigsale.com.my
  16. I-love-freebies.blogspot.com
  17. Bakedeal.com
  18. Hokangtao.com
  19. Mysales.com.my
  20. Allgroupondeals.com
  21. Blipadeal.com
  22. Foodtok.com
  23. Primabargain.com
  24. Alldealsasia.com
  25. Monkeywee.com
If you're new here and you don't know what I'm crowing about,scroll down to Blog Archives on the right hand side of this page and check the June 2011 posting on Kiew Brothers.