Monday, February 13, 2012

Sushi Zento @ Precinct 10

No,I didn't eat here yet.

These complaints were taken off their facebook page.


----------------------------------------------------------

Worldofart Asiaoilpainting :

Your Sashimi Sucks big time!

Jimmy Ch'ng :

Sushi Zento, The Worst Japanese restaurant I've ever been.

I have been waited for 1 and a half hour for my Saikoro Chirashi Sushi Don and yet needed me to make several complaints until the food arrived. Also noticed that my food were served later than the customers who came later than me. Even worst, the waiter don't even memorized the menu yet, requested customer to order by number and STILL ove...rlooked the order taken!
The color of my friend's Tuna Sashimi looks Dark, the miso soup is not warm anymore. I assume the food was prepared and left out for 1 hours++ at the counter.
I barely see any Sushi been refilled on the Conveyor Belt.
The Manager said they can serve Ramen very fast, but my friend waited for 45 minutes and yet the Ramen is not been served.
I wonder if all the raw materials was stuck in traffic jam, wasted 2 hours ++ in this lousy restaurant.
Totally a nightmare, the owner should shut down the restaurant and give all the staffs a proper training first!
One more thing, the toilet bowl jammed, cannot flush, well, is it a no-big-deal for Penang's restaurant?
I guess the only thing good about the restaurant is, the decoration? for now....

Nicholas Tan :
It was a bad dining experience in Sushi Zento. I waited for godforsaken 45 mins for the first dish to be served. To my utmost disappointment, the first dish was wrongly served. And my friend's main course was not served until 1 hour later?! Please seriously look into your manpower issue given the large space and the number of customers in Precinct 10. It only took ONE dish to spoil the restaurant's reputation.