Friday, August 17, 2012

Terrace Cafe @ Penang Holiday Inn


Dear manager,

Did you know that many of your local female staff are pyscho split personality cases ?There is so much backstabbing, blame game and finger pointing being played out in full view of us diners, shouting and yelling because they think we are blur foreigners that I kind of lost my appetite because I could understand every word spewed.

Do you know that the men tried to calm them down but failed miserably each time because you seem to have hired a clan of alpha misfits ? At one point I thought I had enrolled for Survivor Batu Ferringhi.

Your female staff wish us good morning with a nice sweet smile and proceed to 'hammer' other skirt wearing colleagues of theirs with vile words and mean faces .

Please control them because I fear they will really fly off the leash one day and when that fateful day comes, you can have a shrieking face off with flying keropok and splattering gulais. If I were you I'd pray really, really hard you don't have an anonymous blogger lurking around behind a flower pot somewhere.

I won't be attending because what I witnessed was repulsive enough for me to loose my appetite although your buffet spreads are kind of not bad except for the shitty sausages,inedible hams and cheap cordials masquerading as fruit juices. You also need to know that your coffees are insanely weak and awfully bad.

The waitresses were drifting between good hostess straight out of a catalogue and tough badasses who kept on having to fend off attacks from various camps within that rather nice and beautiful coffeehouse quarter .

Leaves a bad aftertaste because I am local...neither was I born deaf. Please do something because I have never felt so jittery while eating before in my life.

It felt as if your hotel were on the verge of some samseng ladies war.

I think even the menfolk are affected to a certain extent ,shaking in their knickers....all this posturing,growling and scowling .... I can't exactly put my finger on it but you seriously need to get rid of the rot.

If I were you, I'd fire all of them and put the next potential candidates through a fool proof objective personality test to weed out minah rempit tendencies.