Monday, July 4, 2011

For Patiently Sifting Through My Posts

Merdeka is coming up and as I look back it is almost going to be a milestone of one babystep year since I started ranting about the state of affairs with regards to the foodscene in Penang.
For your info this measly blog of mine with almost zero pics,kosong promo,zilch kangtao hookups and bad layout has managed to attract 20,523 hits to date ever since.
As such,just keep a watch on this post,as I intend to reward you readers for being so supportive(for those pro borhochiak) and on the other end of the spectrum so busybody (for those against this blog but every now and then dropping by).
Some told me I was nuts for rewarding you guys even though I don't earn a cent from hammering my thoughts in here.

The prize won't be THAT big okay?Just in the spirit of fun.
Will keep you posted once everything is ready.
Remember to check here.